16 Struggles Of Having An Outgoing Personality But Actually Being Shy And Introverted
Who you are, who were, Where your from, where your going, all defines where you are right NOW. Two sides of the same coin! Am I Jeff or Jj today?? Well most of the time like a coin spinning people get a little of each side, sometimes more of one, and less of the other and visa verse… The biggest problem is that when the coin spins it creates a Third person who questions the actions of the other two and therefore makes those on the outside not be able to deal with ‘erratic’ behaviour or ‘mood‘ swings…
Bi-Polar seems to be tagged to many things that I don’t associate with… Tri-Polar! Now the third aspect is telling me that would be right. The other two however disagree….
I laugh at people who say ‘I am sometimes two different people’ because I think to myself, the other one of me often laugh at the two separate people I am, Now not many would understand that thought if I said it out loud, but those who do will understand this list… The cliche ‘one day at a time’ never seems so apt sometimes… Who am I today? Ask me! Ask who I was yesterday, but really don’t ask who i’ll be tomorrow… Xx
2. At any given point, you have one (maybe two) best friends who are your entire life. You’re not a “group of friends” person. You can’t keep up with all that.
3. Social gatherings that are supposed to be “rites of passage” like prom and dances and other such typical nonsense is just… not for you. You don’t understand it. You want nothing to do with it.
4. When you do choose to grace a party with your presence, you are the life of it. You’re dancing on the table and doing body shots until 3 a.m.
6. You go out of your way to avoid people, but when you inevitably have to interact with them, you make it seem like there’s nothing in the world you’d rather be doing.
7. You’ve never really understood the whole “introvert vs. extrovert” dichotomy (can we call it that?) Because you’re… both…
8. You’re accused of being flirty with everybody, which is hilarious, because in reality, you can only tolerate like four people
9. You retain an air of mysteriousness about you, completely unintentionally. (There’s no mystery. You just feel no need to update the social sphere on what’s going on in your life every two hours.)
10: Dating is weird, because you’re smiling and laughing and talkative, hanging out, getting drunk, having fun. The after show is great. Sex is fantastic (on your terms) and then you either want to see them every day or don’t want to speak to or answer their texts for days, even longer, because like, you just want to be left alone… This can be most problematic! (For them, not you)
Remember that this “Miss Independent” is just that—an independent chick with an ability to fend for herself. Some might see her as cold and distant, because she needs a significant amount of alone time to keep her from feeling scattered and spread so thin that she disappears. Sure, she has family and friends with whom she loves to spend much of her time, but it’s in her nature to crave those precious hours of solitude—being only with her thoughts, completely alone in a crowd or in the vastness of a quiet scene. Some call it antisocial; she calls it sanity.
Because she spends so much of her time alone and in her head, this girl might be under the impression that her thoughts and opinions are a bit too intense for others. She rarely shares the things on her mind, as she fears that whatever’s in there is so deep and inquisitive that people will think it’s overdramatic, oddly philosophical or just plain weird. She values deep conversation, but feels that she can exercise this pleasure with relatively few people, if any at all. She’s never keen of relying on others, no matter how much she trusts them. Truly, this girl has a lot of love to give, even if she’s a bit awkward in showing it at first. She just needs time—time to figure things out for herself, to better understand how this works. If she is forced to make a choice between a love life and her goals, she’s already chosen the latter. So don’t make her choose. And certainly don’t make her feel guilty for not spending more of her time with you as a result—she’ll take that as another sign that she needs to sever the ties, even if they’re stronger at this point. Let her figure out that deep down, she just wants to love and be loved—just like everyone else.
11. You’re always thrown into the ringer because people think you’re best suited to be the one who gives the presentation, confronts the boss, gives the speech, etc. Meanwhile, you’re practically throwing up over the thought of it.
12. You ebb and flow between wanting to be noticed for your hard work, revelling in the attention and achievement you receive, to sinking and panicking over the thought of somebody else paying more than 30 seconds of attention to you.
13. The entirety of your being is a conundrum, so needless to say, indecisiveness is your Achilles’ Heel.
14. You’re at your happiest in places like coffee shops and cafés: surrounded by people, but still closed off and keeping to yourself.
15. You prefer to travel alone, but meet up with people once you’re there.
16. It’s taken you years to figure out that you’re shy. Literal years. And when you tell people, even your closest family members, that you’re “actually just shy” they pause, and then their eyes go big, and they go: “Oh my god you so are.
Rick Springfield Was Right: ‘Human Touch‘ http://youtu.be/yo0uTu2uLtI
When you wake up alone, it’s fine, when you live alone it’s fine, except for that ‘One’ time when it’s not ‘fine’ That moment where you need to hold someone and ‘touch’ them and they touch you! Not in a ‘Dance With No Pants‘ way (Which is great and part of it) but in a way no one else can! When I’m tired I sleep, when I’m hungry I eat, when I’m horny I fuck, but when I need Love I got ‘love’ but sometimes I need it one on one! It’s fantastic to get a hug from someone you love (sister, mother, father, mother) and you know that when they kiss you and hold you it’s that ‘unconditional’ love that feels like no other, and if you have that in your life, cherish it, do it as often as you can, hold them and tell them that you love them!
But those moments when I wake up alone are now more often than not and I miss just reaching out and grabbing that person and holding them close to me and then kissing them in a way that you never held or kissed a ‘family’ member! Yes ok that often follows a night of passion or sex, and often precurs the same thing, BUT that’s not the part I miss (Sure I miss it, I’m not saying I don’t) BUT the part I miss the most is the closeness, the completeness, the feeling of two become one and that moment can only be got that way! Oh just go out and ‘sleep’ with someone else, yes that’s the answer, No it’s not because for all those shallow and sex filled moments would be swapped for ‘one’ of the ‘Human’ ones, so they become worthless and desolate! It’s not that I mind living alone or being alone, it’s just when you have had that becoming one moment it’s hard to wake up alone…
Damn you Rick…